September 28, 2006

YOU TUBE

oh my gosh. i feel like a drug addict. i've experienced this website in snippets when viewing random things that people send me, but i've never gone there and played. last night, the addiction began. chris and i searched for old muppets, sesame street, mister rogers episodes and various other clips, and i'm in heaven. we watched the "david the gnome" intro, the "lower case n" sketch from sesame street that i remembered so vividly for some odd reason (view it here), we watched chef brockett and mister rogers make things with bananas, oh man. it was just amazing. i really could quit my job and play on youtube the rest of my life.

speaking of my job, i must get back to it before i get caught playing on youtube or blogger.

in other quick news, go read psalm 146. it's great! "do not put your trust...in mortal men, who cannot save" - that includes myself!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Williams said...

It's funny that all the reasons you like youtube (which are 90% of the reasons I like them) are why they are on the verge of getting shut down. Somewhere around 75% of all videos on YouTube are there via copyright infringement. Just waiting to see how it all unfolds now.

8:50 AM  
Blogger lyndsay said...

OH NO!!!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger josh said...

Hey Lyndsay, I emailed you at your hotmail acct. I didn't know if you checked that one and that is why I'm letting you know I emailed you. If you do check that acct on a regular basis, just disregard this blog comment. thank you and have a nice day.

10:29 AM  
Blogger lyndsay said...

disregarded! thanks josh - you're amazing!!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home