June 27, 2006

PROTEST!!

i'm here to announce my official protest, and officially BOOOOO all of the frantz children. well, maybe i'll only give josh a frown as opposed to a boo. and maybe i'll let jodie off the hook since she just birthed a baby. so maybe that means i'm only here to BOOOO jill!!!!!

let me explain. jodie has been pregnant for about 9 months now, and we here in blog land have all been anxiously awaiting the birth of beautiful felicity. well, thanks to josh's blog, we now know that the baby is here!!! but the video that he posted isn't working. so *frown* to you.

and no one would expect jodie to post pictures of her newly birthed child. obviously.

and you know, really, jill is probably so super, super busy being felicity's aunt and jodie's big sister that she doesn't have time to post the hundreds of pictures that i'm sure she took and that i'm dying to see. so i'll retract my boo and make it a "COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!"

*sigh*

4 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

the video seems to work for everyone except you.

12:47 PM  
Blogger lyndsay said...

BOOOO!!!! maybe it's b/c i'm at work and they have a retarded blocking system?....

1:59 PM  
Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said...

I have to agree with you that this is getting rediculous...i mean c'mon, she's already 2 days old and talking and no one in bloggerworld has even seen her yet!!

in my defense, Jodie has her laptop in her hospital room and has been trying to get the pics to download because she wanted to be the first to have pics of Felicity on her blog. believe me, I'm DYING to put some of my 437 pics on my blog!!! But I'm waiting for her permission so as not to steal any of her 'thunder' ?? does that make sense? am i forgiven?? ok good (whew!)

10:07 AM  
Blogger lyndsay said...

i cannot believe that the new mother has her laptop in the hospital JUST so she can post on her blog...someone, get that girl some help!!

felicity's already talking?

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home