October 11, 2007

FALL

I HAD TO WEAR A JACKET THIS MORNING!!! and not just, like, a jean jacket. i wore the lining to my ski coat. it was not chilly this morning. it was COLD!!! i think it was 41, and the high today is 68. SIXTY EIGHT!!!! i feel like this summer has lasted my entire lifetime. i live for cold weather, and it's finally arriving!!!!!!

WELCOME FALL!!! :) :) :)

in other news, if you have been on a walk to emmaus or chrysalis flight, please email me before tomorrow (friday, october 12). lyddy444@gmail.com. thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always thankful that this freezing weather brings joy to someone. :)
I mean really, I am not being sarcastic here. I often think of you Lyndsay, that this is pleasing to you. Because, it is difficult for me. To have my feet and hands so cold, layered in clothing! Wow... maybe it won't be long before its 80 to 100 degrees again. :)

Enjoy the beauty of God's creation!
Love you,
jay are

2:09 PM  
Blogger lyndsay said...

HAHA! that's AWESOME because i always think of YOU during this time! i know how much you love hot summer weather, and in my loving the chilly temperatures, i always think of my dear jennifer, freezing away under all her layers. :) :) :)

i miss you!
:)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home