June 19, 2006

pictures galore

<--- this is the one i was talking about in the previous post - it's my favorite one!! :) it's jency, me, emily and betsy.

brother and mother! probably reminiscing about when i used to wear underwear on my head or something...

PAPA!!

haha! when it was time for me to put my dress on, betsy was buttoning me up and someone said "you should get your mom to button you - that's what always happens in pictures!" so i said "yes! go get my mom! where's my mom!!" just for the picture!!

veils are hilarious, aren't they?

ah! finally!! :)

haha! every picture we have so far of us leaving through the bubbles, chris looks like he's in pain! we don't know why!!! bubbles can be brutal, i suppose...

3 Comments:

Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
please give us more!!!

(you have more fans than you know)

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Miss Lyndsay, you were the most beautiful bride I have ever scene. Amazing what the Lord does and how He shines through one and they become this beautiful glowing light of love. Prasie the Lord, Jesus Christ, for He is good all the time.
jay are

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that' "praise"...

NOT "prasie"!?

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home